Last F-22 Raptor rolls off Lockheed line

Hard to believe that thing started back in the 80's/90's. I remember seeing it and the YF-23 at Edwards AFB flying around in '92, thought it was the coolest thing ever (the 23 that is). Bad thing about 'new' weapon systems, in my experience, is that they take forever to get the kinks worked out (F22 being grounded for 5 months, etc.). Still an impressive airframe though. LONG LIVE THE F15C!!!!!!!

Thanks to Obama, but Ill still vote for him rather than the rest of those clowns:)

Thanks to Obama, but Ill still vote for him rather than the rest of those clowns:)
How can I unlike this post? I'd rather vote for a 3rd party candidate than Obama, Romney, or Gingrich.

How can I unlike this post? I'd rather vote for a 3rd party candidate than Obama, Romney, or Gingrich.

What's funny is i know Obama is not that great or going go save me or the nation. But its even funnier you Neo cons think those clowns Romney and the rest are capable. No one can save us man. The quicker you realize that the less you will care about politics. And realize its old men talking and young men dying. Politics is for fools who think the system actually works. A government can only take from one person and give it to another.

All I have to say is, being from Chicago, I would rather have a mentally challenged Badger running the country than any of the clowns my city spawns. Personally, I don't care what race he is, whether he was born here, or who his priest is, or any of that. Your right Supra, they're all assholes. But I'll take the least-worst of them :p

RIP F-22. Besides the B-1, sexiest thing in the sky, IMO.

I would have like to have seen twice that number in our inventory but the reality of the economic environment in today?s world makes that extremely cost prohibitive. I guess since the 1% aren't willing to pay their share after being spoiled for so many years by the Bush era tax cuts, well have to settle for the 185 we got and hope that none of those jet jocks nick or scratch one up too bad. :)

Back