Kicked for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazbone

I was just kicked about 10 minutes ago. 7pm PST or so. Pretty regular player on the server although I keep to myself for the most part. I PTFO constantly and have a terrible K/D ratio to show for the aggressive play style. I spent a good 20+ minutes in queue so getting kicked for no reason is extremely frustrating. The only reason I can think of is that I was running a stinger to neutralize Kheuzz in his attack chopper and perhaps I was too annoying? If that's what this server has come to, please let me know and I'll find another one. I've always loved playing here (perhaps I'm a sado masochist) because the competition is real.

Dont jump the gun and accuse an admin of kicking for using a certain weapon. There could be many reasons behind it. Kick for reserve slots (random kick), losing connection to server but the message says kicked by admin.

Our kick message says please visit TBGclan.com....if it did not say that, this means an admin did not kick you.

There really should be an auto-message for that. Even if you want to say Please donate to prevent future kicks...some kind of reason is warranted.

Cheers. And thanks for owning up to it.

There really should be an auto-message for that. Even if you want to say Please donate to prevent future kicks...some kind of reason is warranted.

Cheers. And thanks for owning up to it.

We do offer perks to prevent you from being booted. And sadly with reserve slots, we are not given the ability to edit the default message. Default message says kick by admin. If you play in our server, you will see a message in the middle of your screen and this is what shows up in yell format

Members/Seeders get reserve slots. You may be auto kick randomly, message: "kicked by admin".

Snakebabies didnt choose to kick you, it was random and always will be random.

So basically it's pay to win on your servers? It wasn't always this bad, though...sigh. But I guess with time more people are now on autobalance immunity now because of their donations? Because I'm always the first one to get FUCKED when I'm on a winning team. It happens every fuckin time now, on the main conquest server. I shouldn't have to pay to win, but sadly that's what the server has become from my perspective.

Listen, I love your servers and I'd be happy to donate, but I don't want to be forced to. There's a fine line there, and it seems TBG has crossed it.

But maybe I'm just bitter because as I was typing "This is about the time that I get auto-balanced to the crappy team" it actually fucking happened again tonight. And sure enough, we get base camped and lose by 600 or so...

Not sure what the issue is, but i'm done with that server for a while despite all the time I spent there getting a <200 rank. Bleh.

@Jazbone there is no pay to win on TBG servers. TBG members can be auto balanced as anyone else on our servers. Un-full squads, lone-wolf are usually the first to be balanced...or "skill" swap to help the "losing" team. I am sorry that you feel shat on by TBGs Auto-Admin, maybe you should write us a new plugin that is able to be 120% balanced 120% of the time? ;).

If you want reserve slot so no longer waiting in ques, talk to @x=FAST=x about reserve slots..NO "monetary" DONATION required!!!!

All bull shit aside, it is just a game, win or lose, if you not having fun, you not playing right. Maybe our "auto balancer" thinks you can overcome defeats? Thank you for your feedback, this thread is locked.
If you have questions about reserve slot on TBG servers, talk to fasty, or apply to join?

http://www.tbgclan.com/index.php?applicationform/requesting-to-join-tbg.4/form

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back