[BF4] Jet Ram Rule Being Unjust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arctic

So, I wish to not set anyone off here, just a simple discussion on a certain thing that has me questioning this.

A couple days ago, I was rammed by my own teammate who's name I all forgot, and I didn't make any report due to thinking nothing would be done about it seeing how it was. Then I crash a jet into a moderator or administrator (Who's name I will not reveal because if this is seemed as an overlooked rule I do not wish for them to take blame for it.) Says to me that I will be banned with no appeal if I ever crash a jet (He was not in any vehicle, he was just on foot as infantry.) into him again.

Now this strikes me as a bit upsetting seeing how a teammate crashes a jet into me and, incase I didn't mention this before, trolls me and my co-pilot over it and then tries to do it again after we get a new helicopter. Then when I crash a jet into someone with authority who is on infantry I get threatened to be banned with no appeal over such an endever if it ever happens again (possibly meaning just him). So what is with that? Not being rude just wish to discuss this calmly and maturely. I will await a response if I can get one.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

This per person has been a a rule bending troublemaker on final stand for the last several months. I mhave killed him and kicked him for uncap killing and also for ramming. I gave him his last warning and I'm tired of his mouth. He even admitted that he left his jet prior to the ram making sure he survived.

I have been following the rules, and yes I did bail out at the last second, but I didn't expect it to actually kill anyone. I was talking about when jets ram helicopters or other jets and get away scott free without an apology.

Also you claim I have been kicked? I am only kicked when a TBG member comes on and the server makes room, as noted in the server description. And the only times I was banned was when I was saying some guys names and their names happened to be racial slurs and I didn't know. (Check my last 2 ban appeals for that)

Also, I never got into trouble on the server that involved such huge confrontations.

But I do not wish to start an argument as previously stated so back to the question at hand? Why do so many people who do so get away with jet ramming helicopters and jets on purpose? Why is this brought up into a big deal when an staff member gets hit by a jet when they were infantry.

Also after watching your video, I can't help but notice at the final chat you made it look like I was blaming you, when I was clearly not, I was talking about some guy some time ago who rammed both me and my co-pilot and never got punished for it. I don't care about that but please don't make slideshows that look like I'm being a huge problem. I don't wish to make enemies here or anything, I just want a simple discussion over this topic and to see if it can be resolved with a certain solution over the matter I have stated.

Just know this Arctic.

Jet ramming is not allowed on the servers. for any reason even if they did it first. If it was an accident well just apologize but know that accidental ramming are pretty rare.

If someone does it to you and trolls you about it in chat they are kind of giving proof of that and you can report them in the players to watch out for section or you can snap a screen shot of it and post it there as well and then an admin will look into it.

O.K. thank you F1tzwell.

I didn't know crashing into infantry counted as that and I thank you for relaying that information to me and I apologize to David for that.

Thanks for the calm discussion and I appreciate the time you took to read and reply.

Also by the way, the uncap killing where for the following:
>AA camping uncap so I C4 rammed him. (I am allowed to do that since he was firing and camping in uncap)
>A guy firing his mortar from the uncap.
>Snipers shooting from uncap.

I don't recall ever killing someone in the uncap without a fair reason.

Oh, also one due to some retreating into uncap, that was also fair.

yup, its basically wasting a perfectly good jet to kill one dude on the ground which is a total waste. Unless you are me then its a fucking miracle that I managed to actually kill anything in a jet other than just flying it upside down into a mountain. Oh and you might want to stop typing peoples names in chat, you seem to have some type of horrible luck with it and racial slurs for Hispanics. I have no idea what C4 ramming is but if your plane blows up in the process I think its probably a no go. If someone is shooting at you from their uncap they are fair game just don't ram them with a jet.

Gotcha! Also let me let you in on a secret. On hangar 21 where snipers usually camp on the hill near Delta, fly low and slow with the jet and you can possible roadkill one or two and not crash the jet in the process.

Its fun and funny sometimes. :D

Also by the way, the uncap killing where for the following:
>AA camping uncap so I C4 rammed him. (I am allowed to do that since he was firing and camping in uncap)
>A guy firing his mortar from the uncap.
>Snipers shooting from uncap.

I don't recall ever killing someone in the uncap without a fair reason.

I can not stand uncap campers, this is how I deal with them . If they shoot from the uncap they are fair game! NO MERCY!

well we cant always see all of the people ramming, if we catch them they get the same warning then kill,kick ban. But unless one of use stops playing and specifically sits there and spectates we just cant get them all. But even if we are not spectating and we see it we issue a warning. If someone on your team is ramming or team killing let an admin know we will handle it accordingly.

well we cant always see all of the people ramming, if we catch them they get the same warning then kill,kick ban. But unless one of use stops playing and specifically sits there and spectates we just cant get them all. But even if we are not spectating and we see it we issue a warning. If someone on your team is ramming or team killing let an admin know we will handle it accordingly.

O.K thank you for that information. :D

O.K. David you went too far this time. I apologiesed to those people... and the people I accidentally killed never spoke a word, you just banned me instead of asking for me to apologies and I did apologies to those people I know I accidentally rammed. my latest ban appeal.

Show me more proof or don't. But look I am not angry at all of this, upset mostly, but nor mad. I don't know what I did to set you off seeing how you claim I "bend the rules" and "kicked me" those are flase. only times I was kicked was for when TBG needs room for a VIP. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back