It's here!!!

Mash200

The replacement finally arrived!!

evynepa9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice....I always go with EVGA, I have a good buddy that works there. Unfortunately my 780 is a Galaxy as all the EVGA were out of stock at the time.

Anyway enjoy your new card and OC the crap out of it lol.

What are you replacing again? I love my new card low temps and a quieter fan.

Replacing a gtx 660 that bugged out on me.

Your upgrade won't be as amazing as mine but it will still be awesome. i went form a GTX 260 to a 750TI. Post before and after pics.

I got the exact same card and love it. Mine was an upgrade from a GTX 260

Just curious at what resolution you guys are gaming at ? and what settings in BF4 ? I just cant justify running the game on low settings, after spending 600 on a card.

At 1440p it gets a little laggy when there is smoke and res flares, otherwise BF4 runs smooth at Ultra, 2xMSAA.

Just curious at what resolution you guys are gaming at ? and what settings in BF4 ? I just cant justify running the game on low settings, after spending 600 on a card.

At 1440p it gets a little laggy when there is smoke and res flares, otherwise BF4 runs smooth at Ultra, 2xMSAA.
1980p**27"** all ultra 4xmsaa, 100-130fps on maps like Shanghai (after building drops, Gulf of Oman during dust storm etc..), 780ti

Your upgrade won't be as amazing as mine but it will still be awesome. i went form a GTX 260 to a 750TI. Post before and after pics.

That's correct. It won't be as amazing as that. What a difference that must be!!

Nice....I always go with EVGA, I have a good buddy that works there. Unfortunately my 780 is a Galaxy as all the EVGA were out of stock at the time.

Anyway enjoy your new card and OC the crap out of it lol.

I know EVGA just released a 780 6GB version a few weeks ago. Could sell the galaxy one and pick up the 6GB? I was gonna hope they would come out with a 6GB version of the 780Ti but rumor has it that won't happen. Would cut into the Titan sales. Only reason to get one really is if you're going past 1440p (read 4K resolution).

BTW You should be getting a free copy of Watch Dogs. Check Nvidia's site to see what I'm talking about.

I'll post pics when I feel the interior is a bit more tidy - Needs to be fine tuned still - Not a complete disaster but certainly needs some tweaks with the cable management

BTW You should be getting a free copy of Watch Dogs. Check Nvidia's site to see what I'm talking about.

Indeed - I've already entered my code now just to wait till the 27th I believe.

Back