It's been a while... CD Burner

Vordar

So the PC I've been using never has never been able to burn CDs, just a standard cd/dvd player. With school this quarter, it looks like I'll be working with a LOT of .iso files and it would be a lot easier for me to just get something to burn them to CDs that isn't in another computer. I should have open bays that I could used to drop a new drive in the machine without having to hunt down a drive that will do EVERYTHING. That said, it's been years since I've had to look at these drives and want to try and find something that I can get in the next few days (yay A-prime?). If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

and not $200 please ><

20 bucks.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Another option, I don't build my desktops/media servers with CD drives anymore - complete waste of space and money if you ask me. My laptop doesn't even have a disc drive. I just have a Asus USB drive that I use when I need to do things like install windows, etc etc. I just keep it in a drawer and pull it out when I need it. You can get one for about the same price as a single internal drive.

Can't really beat the price + Reviews.
This is what I have, but the reviews aren't quite as good. Might as well go for the samsung for a few bucks more.

Back