IRNV is now useless

Eurphuct

BANNED
BANNED
Unless your camping. Time for you kidos to use real scopes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah - it is. they need to put the range of the distance back to at least half of what it is.

i asked chivox to open his back pack and empty it and all that poured out was 50 IRNV scopes.....and a marshmallow fell on top of them

Heh I found a rifle from a dude who died in a building. M40A5 with IRNV.... oh well beats my shotgun when your pinned down. Aimed up one mil dot pulled the trigger and got a headshot at 511 feet.

Yall are crazy. The IRNV is still pretty effective in that it works within the distance I could guarantee a kill. At past that its not less effective then it is against the engineer anti infrared camo was. I wouldnt want to be making kills regularly at the distances this thing isnt working unless its a sniper rifle which why would you use a 1x?

....OMG PING!

Iv'e owned this game since the day it was released yet I haven't a damn clue what you guys are talking about, other than it sounds like DICE is nerfing shit again due to whiners just like they did with BF2?

Iv'e owned this game since the day it was released yet I haven't a damn clue what you guys are talking about, other than it sounds like DICE is nerfing shit again due to whiners just like they did with BF2?

I got the game the night of the midnight release. Let DICE nerf the game as much as they can. They need to make the game like BF2.

They need to make the game like BF2.

No matter what they do it will never be enough for BF2 players. Actual fact. So why do anything at all :p

The only way to make BF3 like BF2 is to rename everything in BF2, BF3 and recompile it and sell it to you for 60 bucks. Even if all they did was take all the advancements in graphics apply it to the exact game play of BF2 they already fucked with it too much and everyone starts getting upset.

From the talk on the BF3 forums I heard they nerfed it for 3 reasons.

1) It was OP
2) It was preventing the tactical use of all optics - RDS for close range, Holo for close-medium, ACOG for medium, balistic for medium-long, rifle for long.
3) Huge divide between players with specop camo and those without.

Now all the optics are valuable instead of the IRNV (line the red up on the white) being the only useful optic in the game.

I'm a fan of the change.

Yall are crazy. The IRNV is still pretty effective in that it works within the distance I could guarantee a kill. At past that its not less effective then it is against the engineer anti infrared camo was.

....OMG PING!

Dude........ syntax.. that was painful to read lol. Ive never had any experience with the irnv, however if it was a classic dice move then im sure it was fucking overkill as usual.

they nerf'd it a little too much. I usually use the HOLO (holographic) and, it's the shiiiiiiiiiiit!

IRNV's still useful in the tunnels, but it's a noticeable change from before. More than anything I like the full auto selection on the AN94. I wouldn't use the damn thing before but now it's a lot better.

Back