Interesting ending to a jog

sixer9682

Okay, I'm not sure whether to put this in general, fun and jokes, or disgusting, but here goes.

I went for a jog last night and walked around after I was done to cool down. When I got to my driveway, every time I took a step I got this irritating biting pain on the inside of each ass cheek just below my asshole.

At first I thought I was getting bitten by ants, and then thought, that's ridiculous how could you get bit at the same spot at the same time. Still, this continued with every step.

As soon as I got in the house I dropped trou, bent and started to rub the afflicted areas only to discover the source of my pain. Ass hairs, a couple from each cheek had twisted together and knotted so I had what looked like one long ass hair about 4" long strung together between my butt cheeks, and when I took a normal sized step it was pulling those hairs and felt like ants biting my ass.

I've never even heard of such a fucked up thing in my life, but one thing's for sure-I'm shaving ass.

I know, that was my reaction too. All I could think of was WTF?

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Edit: My first post is in a thread about ass hair?? What does that say about me??? OMFG!

LMAOoOOOOOooooOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo hair twisting around each other lmaoOoOoOOOOO

yes shave that thing and give yourself a bald eagle on the other side while you are it.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Edit: My first post is in a thread about ass hair?? What does that say about me??? OMFG!

hmmmmmmmmm you like ass hair? Well if you do, ask sixer to send you some pics. :)

Your ass was bored so it took up knitting and used whatever was available to do that.

"Interesting" means that people other than yourself will find interest in the situation. Somehow I dont think your asshair is of interest to anyone (besides perhaps the guys at the bar you frequent, of course :3dfesses: )

AHAHAHAHAH, I can't believe I read through it. LOL. funny for sure, disgusting, yes! TMI! ahaha.
Sixer- I think you got a cyst or a few. cysts cause pain. good luck man. haha, wow! Did you happen to post this on facebook as well? LOL :p

I thought of another thing! Maybe,.... it's too much buttsecs from soulzzz?! :p

Back