Insurgency and ARMA 3

f1N63r

Hey guys.

Sometime ago there was a discussion about some of us playing insurgency and ARMA (I'm just now dl ARMA 3 so, can't play ARMA 2), and I was wondering if there is still interest.

If there is, then I may be able to find a sponsor that "may" be willing to pay for a dedicated server for us "TBG" clan members to administer and use exclusively.... I still need to find out what the costs are and the types of servers are out there... then I may be able to get financing... no promises...

I'm assuming that the decision makers at TBG would be okay with this... I'll have to ask @x=FAST=x and @Soulzz (and the TBG decision makers) if they're okay with this... again, no promises at this time.

Let me know your thoughts....
BTW: I haven't played these games and if I don't like them, them I'm out... lol... (_8^(I)

We used to host both ARMA 2 and ARMA 3 servers. Then people got interested in DayZ, and now H1Z1 (quite popular).

As far as the original ARMA 2/3, many don't like the complex controls. Some love it, but many don't.

We can certainly look into hosting a server on our dedicated box, but it does use quite a bit of resources.

yeah squad will be badass for sure. I play wasteland arma 3 mainly, hmu if you are down for a game or two.

okay, so I played a bit of both games last night... me likie-likie... although it was only bootcamp, it was awesome... I have to learn these control... once I have a bit of experience playing we'll squad up or something...

okay, so I played a bit of both games last night... me likie-likie... although it was only bootcamp, it was awesome... I have to learn these control... once I have a bit of experience playing we'll squad up or something...
yeah no worries. i played alot of the camp/challenges to get me started.

Back