Infantry Only Server

doNico

Hey there guys,

first of all, thanks for hosting such a great server. Keep that up!
I just got a question, since Dragon Teeth was released you only used to play with those new maps BUT besides that, you were running a Chain Link/CQ server ... Is there maybe a way to add some more CQ maps to the infantry only server (eg. Dawnbreaker, Metro and so on) ?? ... I mean, some of the people are getting bored and most of them dont like chain link ...

cheers

~doN

we also host a metro/locker only server if thats the type of play u like. im not one of the big dogs around here but we had decided to put new maps only for a bit when the pack came out and will be filtering in other maps which has already begun. not sure if that helps what ur asking im sure someone else will chime in.

I believe the plan is to phase the old maps in at the correct time. Not sure about he chainlink part.

We will add the other maps later this week. We are waiting for DT to be released for everyone not just premium.

Chain link is a good variety but I think eventually it will hinder if it continues to be part of the rotation. That will be discussed

@x=FAST=x ....request to try out this weekend. Mixing Guilan Peaks, Pearl Market, and Silk Road into the rotation tonight at around 1800 EST through 1800 EST Sunday?

I cant join the server anymore :'( not a lot of people have premium you know I bet more people have china rising than premium(since I have it lol) but please guys change it back to vanilla this is the only good infantry only server I found

I cant join the server anymore :'( not a lot of people have premium you know I bet more people have china rising than premium(since I have it lol) but please guys change it back to vanilla this is the only good infantry only server I found
I understand your pain. But for the weekends we are trying to add in some more maps to rotation(weekends only) to mix it up for a lot of the other regulars who would like to see more than same 5 maps all the time. We will be changing back to our normal rotation Sunday eveening/monday morning

well that makes sense I wouldve died if you made it dlc 24/7 whole week lol keep up the good work guys :)

guys what happened to DLC only on weekends thing? I realize it's your server but the DLC's been on now for I believe on whole week....I believe there will be more people playing if it's vanilla since everyone has it...are you going to make it vanilla anytime soon?

This is just a suggestion but how about you guys make DLC on weekends and vanilla+china rising for like one or two days if it's possible and only put conquest small on china rising. It's because many people bought the digital deluxe but not premium :)

I like this concept better but we have other complaining those maps are not bring played. We are just caught in the middle trying to please everyone.

But honestly I like your suggestion better

thanks man I think if you can make it like that It'll please the premium owners and the digital deluxe owners as well

Back