Im paying my monthly dues why am i constantly being balanced? I thought that was one of the perks of paying.

butcher0

im paying my dues monthly why am I constantly being balanced. Thought that was one of the perks of paying money.

Hello.

Send me a private message on the website with proof because you are not on the database.

You appear to have just registered on our website today. I provided instructions that only someone registered can see.

The link is here: https://www.tbgclan.com/account/upgrades

Screenshot of the instructions below:

1705612271254.png

lockers all guns no rules
I have been giving money for a couple of months now and this has only happened in the last two weeks and again tonight.

Maybe it’s not the TBG server.

You never applied for our VIP. I posted instructions how to do so above.

is there only three lines of instrudctions? Looks like another line but cant see all of it

is there only three lines of instrudctions? Looks like another line but cant see all of it
The last line just states that transactions are non-refundable.

it seems like i shouldnt be paying my money. I got switched again today. IO do enjoy playing on your server and when the team im on is winning and i get switched then its not fun. Like to know what is going on. I have done what you said but i dont have your private message.

Sir, you have never messaged me on the website nor have you purchased anything. Screenshot shows you never messaged me.

1707515866823.png

Send me a private message with your paypal info so I can verify. Your username is NOT on the VIP list which is added automatically once you purchase it from here.

Nobody has ever had this issue before and we have been offering for years. You are also welcome to dispute on Paypal and I will gladly refund you but like I said, you are NOT on the list.

Also I checked paypal and your email doesnt come back with any result:
1707516306538.png

Thanks

Last edited:
I get a receipt every month that it has been paid. What else do you want me to do?

I get a receipt every month that it has been paid. What else do you want me to do?
You are starting to annoy me. I already provided you with instructions and you kept purposely ignoring what I am telling you just telling me the same thing.

If you keep this up I will ban you from our website. Enough is enough. Do what I ask, providing me with proof using private messaging our website (click on my name to start)

OR I will force you to take your complaint to your credit card or PayPal and we will deal with the dispute then.

I am not going back and forth with you on this.

Back