I finally got it off

JoeLeb

Admin
Admin
OK, get your mind out of the gutter for a moment. How's that for a provocative title though?

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got the cast off my wrist today! Hooray!

It's very stiff (here we go again) from being immobilized for 6 weeks and I have discomfort if I try to move it too much, but at least I can start some physio exercises to get a little mobility and strength back over the coming weeks.

Thanks to everyone that's been asking about me and for sending all those thoughtful and humorous messages over the past month and a half. Hopefully I'll be able to finally leave the uncap and run with you all again soon. Or at the very least, throw some UCAVS with my right hand again. :)

Seriously, thank you very much for all the good wishes, it means a lot to me. You guys (and gals) are the best!

Last edited:
Glad to hear it bro! I'll be coming back soon and I'll be seeing ya on the battlefield!

9txp4.jpg

"I have discomfort if I try to move it too much, but at least I can start some physio exercises to get a little mobility and strength back over the cumming weeks."
Direct quote, i promise i didn't read it dirty or edit it in any way ...........

thought you had accepted a challenge to get a walrus off... good to hear your wrist is all better... cheers

Dont beat it off too hard this time or try going for your wrong hand once a while, give the other wrist a break ok??

If you beat it off with the wrong hand you actually get better hand eye coordination

i'm glad to hear the good news matt! But to be totally honest when i saw the subject line to this thread i knew what it was but my warped mind automatically twisted it into something else and i was very tempted to reference something else completely! lol again glad to hear the good news :)

Don't break it again with vigorous masturbation. Considering it's been awhile, make sure you take it slow.....

Damn now what will be your reason for staying in the uncap and ucaving?

Back