I EAT CROW

pinkytube1

I got the BF1 alpha invit, and its pretty damn amazing!

Its only one map... But fun and very addicting.... I can see myself , mex, outa love kicking some serious ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am preordering now.

nah there are people in the clan that got it too... all us who could probably give unbiased imput got screwed

I cannot share screens because when I play, my name and date stamp keeps moving around the screen...
And they say they will delete my alpha access if i post any screens...

Its kind of annoying having my name moving up and down the screen...

The game is pretty cool.. The tanks are SLOW!!!

The behemoth is INCREDIBLE and will have to be nerfed... Its a LOT more annoying than the gunship!!

The weapons are kind of bland, but ok for the moment..

The loadout is fixed and i cannot change. I can only choose class.

But one thing is certain... Skill will count in BF1... You better aim right...

Nothing is guiding anything to your target but YOU!

If you miss, you DIE...

Its not AS fun as BF4. But its pretty damn cool!

I still cant wait for bf5... But I did buy BF1!

I hope you guys get alpha access!

I'm sure there will be an open beta but even if not, I decided I'm going to wait for a big discount on BF1 before I buy it.

I can't justify paying $130 again (with taxes) when I feel DICE abandoned BF4 with the 140 level cap. I don't mind they gave away the bow, despite all the time it took many to find white boxes with tags and meet up to get the bow after inputting the code, but I do mind they're giving away free DLCs without at least increasing level cap for us Premium members who have had the game longer. They certainly abandoned Commander App support for iPad and Android despite that being a big marketing ploy. Likewise Levolution was a big marketing ploy but as the DLCs progressed, Levolution was either nonexistant or minimal. I would like to see E and G buildings in Gulf of Oman to be destroyable so people wouldn't camp the G elevator and would be more inclined to PTFO in conquest.

Anyways good review, how is the "netcode"

The netcode is not bad, the hits seem to register. I just dont like that we have no other gun options at all but the basic guns for each class. KInd of makes it boring. Man the tanks are slow....

I am surprised you did not get an invite mex! did you register with EA?

It looks fun on Youtube and all but I'm gonna skip BF1 for 6-12 months, until
y'all get all the bugs worked out... then buy it on G2A for 1/2 price.

Man the tanks are slow....
Soooooo funny....they arent M1-A1s bro.....
  • Have a top speed of 4 mph on flat land
  • The ability to turn sharply at top speed
  • The ability to climb a 5-feet parapet
  • The ability to cross an eight feet gap
  • A working radius of 20 miles
  • A crew of ten men with two machine guns on board and one light artillery gun.

Back