Homefront tomorrow!

The one thing I noticed about the server browser it does not bring up all available servers... I had to input two of the three TBG servers by hand. Oh and by the way Fast two of the Game tracker banners at the top are set for the exact same server 64.120.20.68. just thought I'd mention

Have you had a chance to play the game?

Yeah tried populating the server last night but after 20-30 min for leveling with no one to shoot at I went and played the single player till I fell asleep

I like it, guns are actually harder to control than bc2. Movement feels like the older battlefield (pc feel) and the perks you unlock resembles to call of duty. Not bad, other than playing with no sound for the time being :p
Sniping is alot of fun too.

I still have issue with the fact that the sever browser does not always show all the active servers(including ours) even when I have the saved to favorites and click on the favorites tab I have to click refresh several times to get all of them to show up... Cant find them all when I search for TBG either... It kinda sucks sitting in an empty server. and when one or two players join they dont stay cause thats all we get is one or two.

I agree, it should have been fixed, but it's a much better launch than BC2. In any case, have you tried directly connecting your modem to your computer, rather then going through your router?

Fun round!

ijL5O8.jpg

Back