Hey guys, glad to be here

Binaryman

Just wanted to introduce myself, shoot out a quick hi. My name is Brent and I live in Michigan. I'm an IT Director and I'm 34. I've been a gamer my whole life, just got back into BF4 pretty heavy. I'm married, 2 kids, and I'm a huge car guy (especially Audi's and Camaros).

I'm obviously a new recruit here, and I'll be spending as much time as possible hanging out with you guys on Teamspeak and spending some time on the forums. Work and wife keeps me pretty busy but all work and no play lol.

I may seem shy as I get to know you all, but I'm a huge extrovert and am very social and laid back. Feel free to hit me up anytime, and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hey I think I have seen you on the 64 man Infantry Only Server? Glad to see you here. Have fun!

Glad to know ya. Hope to see in TS.

What year camaros? or all in general?

I had a 87 and 91 350tpi. Huge 3rd gen fan but any Camarillo with a v8 lol. Though last 10 years huge Audi fan, gm and their issues :p

I had a 87 and 91 350tpi. Huge 3rd gen fan but any Camarillo with a v8 lol. Though last 10 years huge Audi fan, gm and their issues :p
<---HUGE FAN Of mid to late 80's camero IROC series too. V8...is a must...305 a minimum

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Since I got an Audi A4 last year I'm a huge fan of the cars, it's a sweet ride :)

Welcome. It has been fun playing on the servers with you..... I am a gear head. :) Current play car is a newer Camaro. See if you know what it is from my profile pic. Pretty obvious if you are a car guy. Looking to get a 69 Camaro if I come across one I want. I like old and new but am addicted to the V8 powerplants.(although some of the small engines are pushing some pretty good power these days). GM has definitely had some issues but they have been turning out some pretty solid performance cars.

Glad to have you!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

I recently sold my 12 Audi S4. I have had a few VW's prior to that. Great cars.

Back