Here's the monitor I want Asus ROG Swift 27"

Damn fine looking monitor.

27" 1440p resolution at 120hz...I'll take that! It also comes with Nvidia's G-sync which I could give a flying fuck about but who knows, it might prove useful.

Where the fuck can you buy it, its not even on the monitor section of Asus website

4K 120Hz, 38-40" or bust. I'll wait until it happens. In the meantime maybe I'll buy a cheapo Chinese 60Hz due to impatience.

the 27" 4k monitor from Asus looks quite tasty....but the one you linked to is a close second. Pricey though.

When 4k gets some increased frequency, then we'll talk. Until then the 4k's suck ass for games. Right now this is the best thing on the market for decent resolution, low lag, and high resolution...not to mention the G-sync.

I've been holding out for this monitor; it was introduced at the CES; badass. By far the best gaming monitor out there

I've got the Asus pb278, love it... go for it. I run with a 780gtx, ultra all cranked etc. looks beautiful

FYI even the pb278 can be pushed to 80hz... and really to run 120hz you need 120FPS... at 1440p on bf4? better be sli+....

I was reading the forums last night at EVGA and they have a lengthy thread on this monitor, like 27 pages, and so far the consensus is that a single 780TI runs BF4 and most other games quite nicely with or without Gsync enabled. Reported frame rates are 60-120 depending on MSAA and HBAO being on or off. The lower frame rates with MSAA on x4 and HBAO on, with those off quite a few of them said they've been averaging over 100fps with some as high as 120fps....so good news there for sure.

Back