Hello

Motherhen4

I am a stay at home Dad that homeschools 2 of my 3 boys(oldest is 20). My youngest (6) has a lot of medical issues that require a lot of attention. So Junior (16) sometimes will take over the game until I get back. I get tired of being kicked from game for being idle.
I got the name motherhen from america's army, I could sit on my roost and put my eggs(203 grenades) just about anywhere on the map. I enjoy Fps shooters to let off steam, and although I might be an average player, I think I still can help out and surprise a few players. BF3 Was about knifing for me, and the tank you were in was nothing more than a c4 charge away from a knife kill. I did run a bf3 clan as well as a minecraft server with my wife.
I am not sure what else to say, I am in ohio and will be on almost daily (wife's days off are usually afk). And when I do play, I am hoping to find a group to chat and play with.

Welcome to site hope you enjoy your stay we offer complementary breakfast from 05:00 - 10:30, the special for today are sheep balls made by the one and only @balls2dawall, pool is down the second hallway and take 2 rights then a left and that door you see to the right of the front desk is to @Soulzz basement (Word of advice, STAY AWAY FROM THERE). Nightly entertainment starts at 19:00 and tonight special is @JoeLeb and @Keiserwolfe doing a weird bikini hammock Irish drinking song about different topics such as elephant romance, sky diving, and difference between drinking wine and drinking whiskey. Hope you enjoy your stay if you have any question @Snakebabies will offer any help in his room #18903 (next door to @Soulzz basement). Have a good day!

Welcome! Thanks for the post, I look forward to gaming with you sometime. It's a great group here and I've been with TBG since 2008(?)

Back