Hello!

DeadlyX

Hi TBG & Pubbers!
My name is Bob, and I have been an avid pc gamer since i was a "kid". I started playing FPS games like Doom, Wolfenstein, Unreal, and Half-life a long time ago. I was one of the first people to play counter-strike. I was in the IRC chat when they released the link to download beta 1. I have also competed in CAL leagues for CS and Unreal tournament. I even went and competed in a CPL tournament for Unreal Tournament in Dallas Fort Worth, TX. My team came in 6th.

Today I play for fun and on my down time. Joining TBG would allow be to play with the same people over and over, which brings back the old days of gaming. It's cool to win when playing solo, but better to win as a team.

I also wanted to offer my resources to host servers if needed.... East coast and Central. I have no problem setting up a server in TBG's name.

Same, I went to E4all back in '09, when PC gaming was in 'decline' supposedly. Cool dude.

Same, I went to E4all back in '09, when PC gaming was in 'decline' supposedly. Cool dude.

Haha yeah those were the days. Oh well, we all have to grow up at some point.

I'd love to setup a lan party.

Haha yeah those were the days. Oh well, we all have to grow up at some point.

I'd love to setup a lan party.

WHAT! we all have to grow up at some point?!!! You are fucking nuts! I will always be a kid at heart, be more responsible...yes, grow up...who says?!

welcomoe and good luck! hope to see you around in a couple months!

Bob, your life story brought a tear to my eyes.

Judge-Judy-Eye-Roll.gif

Back