Hello Everyone

Bio240b

Figure it was about time I introduced myself since we've been exchanging bullets, knives and C4 for awhile now. Started playing on your guy's servers a little bit after the game was released, with a large break in the middle because of deployments and what not. I've been a fairly steady player on 24/7 Lockers server for some time again. When I'm on the computer I spend most of the time torn between Battlefield 4 and Space Engineers. Anyways, happy hunting.

P.S. I coming for those dog tags you guys took.....you know who you are. Lol.

Have you met my bow? She is really nice hits everyone in the right parts and usually makes them love the floor!

Welcome, GET THE TS INF0 so you can talk and hangout we all do it and love it

C YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD and BUNGIE GAMES

I think I may have met your bow on a couple of occasions. Most of the time it's with my forth point of contact (airborne jargon) facing after a failed attempt to C4 someone unfortunately. You should go airborne FearlessSoldier. What a rush.

Just request an airborne unit through your branch manager. They always need good soldiers. That'll pretty much guarantee you a slot. Or if you are planning on staying in and re-enlist. Just have them put that in your re-enlistment contract. Just know that the airborne shuffle as many would say is bay far faster then you would think. But that depends on instructor. lol. Mine like to keep it around 13-1330 2-mile pace while doing cadence.

Filled out the TS request form. I just won't be able to talk to much or at all after 8 pm mountain time during the week. Voice carries surprisingly well through the house and the kids will be in bed.

Welcome. I hope to meet you soon, and my nuts say they would like to bag ur corpse as well

Welcome to the forums. @JoeLeb likes to post photos of him laying naked with his cat in front of a fireplace. So be careful when you view threads started by him.

I don't like those candy bars though. They tend to explode when I go to pick them up.

Back