Hardline

jasiu18pl

Hey guys so hardline basically after you play for a little it's fucken sick! Are we able to make a 24/7 hotwire server for the game? As I did realize that is the gamemode people like to play the most.

At first I didnt like Hotwire, but then things changed and probably my favorite now!!

Had hotwire for those first few days but didn't do too well. Hotwire comes with 5 maps though. Wouldn't it get boring after a while? It was definitely fun when I played it. I enjoy conquest classic the most and blood money.

I can try adding hotwire back with our conquest rotation this weekend.

so is it worth picking up i liked the beta didnt seem too bad. im bored as shit of bf4 for the time being im all about some H1Z1 but really only have time on the weekends to play. just need something to pass the few hours i have after work during the week

Amen
At first I didnt like Hotwire, but then things changed and probably my favorite now!!
so is it worth picking up i liked the beta didnt seem too bad. im bored as shit of bf4 for the time being im all about some H1Z1 but really only have time on the weekends to play. just need something to pass the few hours i have after work during the week

Yes it is a lot better than the beta actually puts the beta to shits!

Fast, I still need to get back to you, and i promise to try better this weekend!!!

Back on topic, Hot wire is probably my favorite mode at the moment as well. I liked blood money the first time around as the concept was new and awesome, but the maps ive been on through our server... its... not my cup of tea. Hotwire is conquest, but the points roam so even though the map is the same... the choke points are the same... the strategy is some what up in the air. If no one drives through your trap, you aren't helping the team, and they rack up points. If you try and cross the bridge, then you probably deserve to get shot up. In all honesty, the server i do like to visit is a 24/7 hotwire, and it seems to always have 1-2 in the queue. We didn't have people really around and on to try and populate our server the first week, and i think thats what bit us, not really the game mode. I would say at least 75% or more of our core bf4 crew is still timid to try hardline or just doesn't want to give it a shot, so the regulars who like to play the hell out of games arent around to help bring in traffic yet either.

Yessir that is true and i agree i mostly play 24\7 hotwire as well and the one time we tried to pop ppl on our servers we had over 10 ppl playing hotwire once game mode changed they all left. i agree it is a lot to do in hotwire tht make it so mich fun it sure is a team game cuz u need ppl to do various diff tasks! Nd no worry more nd more are buying it!

right now the way we have the servers running right now both conquest server and heist/blood money server, it works really well. I mean it is on official which helps but I moved heist/blood money server to ranked now

im going to do every other round hotwire for our conquest see how it goes.

But this mean it wont be on official it will be ranked which means we wont get quickplay traffic but lets give it a go. Requires a server restart.

im going to do every other round hotwire for our conquest see how it goes.

But this mean it wont be on official it will be ranked which means we wont get quickplay traffic but lets give it a go. Requires a server restart.

Sound good! Im in class but i try to get some ppl. Tomorow

DLing the gmae now gonna go to a buddies bonfire depending on what time i get home ill try and hop on if not tonight ill be on tomorrow. @x=FAST=x what was it you were neededing for phantom players in servers?

DLing the gmae now gonna go to a buddies bonfire depending on what time i get home ill try and hop on if not tonight ill be on tomorrow. @x=FAST=x what was it you were neededing for phantom players in servers?
I be oon tomrow as well i cant tonight otherwise gf gons leave my ass lol

I think we are good for now with 4 I will hit you up if we need more thanks!

Back