Hardline Campaign?

jasiu18pl

What did you guys think? I thought it was pretty cool and clever the way it was made, only thing I would improve is made the enemy harder and smarter!

wasn't it about taking pictures to gather evidence? that's what I saw from the limited time I saw people playing it, I lost patience and said "yup, I'm glad I didn't buy it"

If that's all you got from it you give me the impression you watched about two minutes of the campaign. Right now I'm on a episode where the cops are all looking for me in patrol cars, on foot, and in choppers. I started with no guns or anything and all I have now is a taser with one extra cartridge. You can look for evidence if you want but that's more of a side mission.

Evidence anf the case files is just a bonus for the game u can do tht fo unlock more guns for the campaign. Half campaign ur a cop the other half your a criminal.

alright ya the guy was trying to unlock some gun so no wonder that's all he was doing haha. SlickSTi, that reminds me of GTA. EIther way I'm sure you've having fun, that's what matters

Back