Gun Master

twoseveninf

Just wanted to stop by and let you know I really enjoy your GM server. There are however a couple issues. First is the map rotation. I was wondering if you could install a vote map option. I feel that pistols only is popping up way too much and there are several maps that are overplayed or underplayed. There have been times where we play the same map 3 times for 3 different gun modes. Issues like this addressed would help populate the server and keep people playing.

Thanks for stopping by. Im not sure how to improve the current maplist since it is already set us "random" for maplist. Maybe I could spread them out one by one but then the rotation will be predictable. Sometimes having it as random does play the map twice.

Attachments

• 13374.jpg
    13374.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 5
im not real sure, I know there are several servers that I see and vote map.

votemap contradicts what you are saying though, that it is playing the same maps sometimes. With votemap on, most players will go for the popular maps and leave the least played maps out. So therefore you wont see a proper full rotation.

yeah, I get what you are saying but atleast we'd have some choice as to what we are playing.....not pistols 3 maps in a row or the same map a couple times in a row with different weapons, Anything would be more enjoyable than the current set up.

It was set as "random" preset for the map list which means it can play the same map again. I've spread out the maplist so it shouldn't play the same map twice anymore but the map rotation will be predictable since it is a fixed rotation now.

alright, if that becomes a problem ill let you know. I appreciate the help and feedback.

Back