GTA 5 for PC

The textures look much better, but that could just be me hoping. Do you know the name of the song in the trailer?

No idea. Saw this off pc gamer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

bungie dont be a cheapskate. you know how long the pc master race has had to wait for GTA V. WAY TOO LONG!!!!! Im so ready for this i must prep my body.

is GTA fun? I played the first one way back in the day but I only did the cheat codes to get a tank and drove around blowing shit up and not actually playing.

bungie dont be a cheapskate. you know how long the pc master race has had to wait for GTA V. WAY TOO LONG!!!!! Im so ready for this i must prep my body.

I didn't really enjoy GTA IV. Besides that I see a few more games that take precedent with me coming out.

I can't wait. I hope it has that dump truck in it to drive.

Have it on PS3, so relieved they will be releasing it with full graphics and power... felt so held back on previous gen console. LOVED IT! worth getting for sure. If you played previous this one may feel like it is missing that little something (it did for me) but i couldn't put my finger on it... It adds so much more to it that you don't notice with all the fun new stuff to do. Cops are way tougher now too.

P.S. PROUDLY ACCEPTING PITTY VOTES!!

GTA IV's port was so supremely shitty, that I guess if they ported this with their balls, they'd probably still do a better job than that.

Back