Foxconn Installs Anti-Suicide Nets at Its Facilities

ErikStenger

DailyTech - Foxconn Installs Anti-Suicide Nets at Its Facilities

401554_422579607806780_1783367489_n.jpg

If they are any good they probably actually found a source of fun and excitement in their lives. I mean fuck throwing shit off the roof when you can throw yourself and live!

What the actual fuck? I feel like the world just became a notch more fucked-up than it already is today. Seriously, think about it - suicide nets?

WHAT. THE. FUCK!

That is just so wrong on so many levels. I don't think this has a precedent...

I don't think this has a precedent...

I don't believe it does. Safety nets are one thing but not being able to correct factory conditions forcing you to prevent suicides in this fashion is nuts. They really haven't even done anything. They have prevented a few situations on their grounds. It happens somewhere else they can push the blame aside.

They'll just find another way to kill themselves if they're so hell-bent on it. I heard some of them were even considering using an iPhone to give them directions home. Instant death.

Look at the statistics of teenage suicide in Japan. I do believe they are the highest in the world. So sad.

They'll just find another way to kill themselves if they're so hell-bent on it. I heard some of them were even considering using an iPhone to give them directions home. Instant death.
LOL.

Back