Evga GeForce GTX 980 - Battlefield 4 Ultra Settings

PatchRowcester

Question of no consequence: why use fraps to measure fps instead of shadowplay or the built in fps counter in bf4? Does the shadowplay one not show in recordings?

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

I can't view videos from where I'm at, but I'd think the 980 would be overkill for 1080p resolution. How do you like the new card?

Question of no consequence: why use fraps to measure fps instead of shadowplay or the built in fps counter in bf4? Does the shadowplay one not show in recordings?

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.
The reason I used FRAPS was because for whatever reason ShadowPlay does not FPS in the video, whereas FRAPS does. I wanted to show the FPS in the video itself, so that viewers can see the performance for themselves.

I can't view videos from where I'm at, but I'd think the 980 would be overkill for 1080p resolution. How do you like the new card?
I am not sure I describe it as an overkill, but it performs great. I love the new GPU.

Game looks great with that card, congrats on actually finding one!

Microcenter by me has two ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 980 Overclocked 4GB GDDR5 for $579

Two MSI GeForce GTX 980 Gaming 4GB GDDR5 Video Card for $579

One PNY GeForce GTX 980 4GB XLR8 CG for $569

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming 4GB is sold out but will sell for $599 when restocked.

ASUS GeForce GTX 980 4GB Video Card is sold out but sell for $549 when restocked.

Back