Draft Kings anyone?

I saw that. Doesn't concern me at all. They have since banned anyone that works with them from entering. It wasnt like they were winning all the money.

I'm doing fantasy hockey again this year, that takes up my fantasy time.

Just in case anyone missed my post a while back. If you are out there and like Fantasy Sports and have never played Draft Kings, you should give it a try. I have done well for myself. I just won $800 last night. I win some, lose some but have had some decent winnings. Including a $2000 winner a month and half ago or so, along with a $100 last weekend. All my winnings are on $3 games.

If you are interested then use my link as referral
https://www.draftkings.com/r/samoedaddy

If you have any questions then would love to chat.

ive been looking at it all season just never played any.used to do a 8 team fantasy league. so you just pick all the players you want none are off the board? and go against however many wanna play say ur $3 pool?

It is literally gambling, but with worse odds than slots. Watch a recent special on it. or better yet, here:

I don't think it is worse than slots. I have won more money at this than slots. I love it more because I can actually have more of a control on my destiny. I also enjoy it because it is fun to do the research. You may win some money by guessing but in order to really win you need to do some homework.
Many people do not win because they always go with there heart instead of facts or don't know anything about what they are doing. There are many videos online to help and they are free.

When I play I do NBA, NFL and College Football. I am more successful at NFL but do more NBA because it is on a nightly basis.

im in on the big NFL one for sunday i wasnt able to find you. im BlitZ003 (go figure). my line up does have a few of my beloved panthers in it but thats simply because well right now the combos they have working and i know who will pop in and out for some points here and there. i just bought in for 10 but with ur referal link got us both an extra 25 so ill play it out the rest of season see how i likes it

@BlitZ003 , if you do a search in that $2.5 million game, you will find that I have 50 entries!! LOL
Good luck. Curious what your lineup is?

Back