Don't Try This At Home: Man Chugs Bottle Of Jack Daniels In 13-Seconds

ErikStenger

This is a video of ready-to-die Will Williams chugging a fifth of Jack Daniels in 13-seconds. You should not try this at home. Or a friend's home. Or in a nearby parking lot like Will is in the video. Nice Mumford & Sons shirt, by the way. You like that 'I Will Wait' song a lot? That's very hardcore of you.

"We were appalled at the video because it depicts very irresponsible and dangerous behavior," Jack Daniel's spokesman Phil Lynch told the Daily News.

"Many people don't realize that kind of consumption could be very harmful to people and could kill them in certain circumstances."

Wait -- many people don't realize that chugging an entire bottle of liquor could be harmful? How do people not know that? Are these the same people that are into butt-chugging? I bet these are the same people that are into butt-chugging. You know, maybe alcohol just isn't for you.

Last edited:
Wait -- many people don't realize that chugging an entire bottle of liquor could be harmful? How do people not know that? Are these the same people that are into butt-chugging? I bet these are the same people that are into butt-chugging. You know, maybe alcohol just isn't for you.

I was thinking the same thing. At one point did he, or someone, think..."hmmm...what could some of the outcomes be?" Wtf.

i did that with a large bottle of JD filled with apple juice for a movie project, i was vomiting and shitting juice for the next 3 days, after that, i god severe constipation and hard turds which tore open my bowels and i started shitting blood, had to go to the hospital where i had to drink a fucking gallon of laxative(literally) which tasted like shit and made me vomit more than shit, therefore they pumped 5 bags of water (water-shit-water-shit) into my arse, I felt so violated. The next morning they stuck a 5 meter long camera probe in my ass to see if everything was okay, everything was okay, but to stick that probe in they had to pump my intestines full of air, that hurt like a motherfucker and i sharted for the next 5 days without any real control. When it finally ended i turned my life around and got back together with my girlfriend and now we are living together happily.

With the ordeal I also lost 44lbs in one week, my stomach also shrunk so i had to force myself to eat the upcoming months.

That is one fucking dumb thing to do but it will make you think over your life.

so, tart, was there whiskey in that bottle too or just apple juice.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

so, tart, was there whiskey in that bottle too or just apple juice.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Just apple juice, the amount of liquid downed in that timeframe fucks up your body so bad.

44lbs in one week? What?
Forbidden to eat anything, cant eat anything and you are pumped with laxatives. They had to empty all of the intestine to use the probe, only thing i had in me was the water i could hold on to in my large intestine

Back