Do you HATE the 'New' GeForce Experience..Roll back here

Alright im gonna bump this, on my desktop the new Geforce works fine but on my laptop it causes fps issues half the time. When i load into the game sometimes the fps counter doesn't show and my frames are about 20fps and when i try to record it says the game is not supported. Alright so i clicked ur thing and rolled back to the old geforce and it was working for a good few weeks, no FPS issues and such but then i was forced to update back to the new version :/ Since your using the old version presumable chrome is there any way to force it to not update to the new one?

I only open it to update drivers.... so I don't care that much.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Alright im gonna bump this, on my desktop the new Geforce works fine but on my laptop it causes fps issues half the time. When i load into the game sometimes the fps counter doesn't show and my frames are about 20fps and when i try to record it says the game is not supported. Alright so i clicked ur thing and rolled back to the old geforce and it was working for a good few weeks, no FPS issues and such but then i was forced to update back to the new version :/ Since your using the old version presumable chrome is there any way to force it to not update to the new one?

So that's why my temperatures won't show from Afterburner. Plus, is that why my Nvidia control panel icon in the notification bar disappeared?

I updated drivers and it wouldn't play nice with bf4 so I uninstalled and rolled back a couple updates.

So that's why my temperatures won't show from Afterburner. Plus, is that why my Nvidia control panel icon in the notification bar disappeared?
yes
I updated drivers and it wouldn't play nice with bf4 so I uninstalled and rolled back a couple updates.
How did you get it to stop auto updating to the new version of geforce experience?

I only open it to update drivers.... so I don't care that much.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
But shadow play!!!!

Ive tried to get shadowplay to load with out Geforce but every time i restart my computer i have to go back into geforce and re enable it by clicking their triangle icon thing.

I don't use it. I use the custom installation option and only update the graphics and physics driver. I don't need that extra garbage.

So I rolled back the Geforce Experience thing. Now, when I open it, it wants me to upgrade the damn thing. Seems I can't open it unless I update it to that new shit.

Looks like I'll just uninstall the whole thing and just use the drivers.

also if you have not liked the new origin client you can get the old layout back by going through your drive that it is installed on and put it in compatibility mode for vista, launch origin,it will give a messaeg. Close origin go back to origin.exe and take it out of compatibility mode. Then you have the old layout back with less bugs.

So I rolled back the Geforce Experience thing. Now, when I open it, it wants me to upgrade the damn thing. Seems I can't open it unless I update it to that new shit.

Looks like I'll just uninstall the whole thing and just use the drivers.
dude just follow the guide i posted in this thread

Ah, sorry. I didn't see that. It's amazing that ppl can figure out how to do things like that. I wonder what kind of trial and error that dude had to go through before realizing he just had to delete setup.exe?

Ah, sorry. I didn't see that. It's amazing that ppl can figure out how to do things like that. I wonder what kind of trial and error that dude had to go through before realizing he just had to delete setup.exe?
Probably something similar to when @Soulzz takes you to his sex dungeon when you get full member.

Back