Commander mode

I do miss it, teebaggin_u and another regular whos name I forget expressed they themselves miss being the commander. One day a random to the server asked if there was commander mode because he had some assignment he wanted to do.

I like the gunship: being in it, shooting it down, it's all part of the game #BringBackBlimps

Viva TBG!!

I agree. The Commander mode helps out a lot to prevent rape by a stacked team. A good scan can help as well as the gunship helps when there are 3 tanks at a position demolishing.
I miss it a lot! The ammo drops have saved my ass countless times.

Commander made the game way harder, so much more fun too.. i'm totally game for seeing it's return.....

regards

Mr. BluE

FUCK IT!!!! Bring it Back! I would like it to return if just to see if we can counter the SAS crew and their armor columns in the evenings. Other than that lets get it on! even if its just for a short period. I think the server numbers will remain constant. Like Mex said vehicle and infantry scans helped tremendously along with the ammo drops. I'm Ready to bomb the shit out of Binary, nodenninja, vectorfarmer and the rest of them. But more than likely they will control the flag that controls the gunship. Sorry Ghostjac. :(

Having a full AC130 circling the map will help folks get their UCAV unlocked too!

This requires us to purchase 2 additional slots for commander mode. This will require some time to request, set the server, restart it etc..

in my opinion commander is pretty unbalance when only 1 team have it

meh. id rather it stay like it is as usually only 1 team will have a commander because people dont play it much.

also everyone on the map is spotted nearly all the time because of the UAVs etc etc which can be annoying. just depends.

Back