Church Sound System Help (joelbroy?)

Binaryman

Wondering if anyone out there knows enough about professional sound equipment to let me know if the quote my church received is a good deal or not. joelbroy maybe?

Best to spend more with someone you trust than try to get the best deal possible.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

what are we talking? PA and sound board for sermens/choirs n shit? Or like full band set up?

Hi Binary.

The advice that Doc gave you is quite sound, pardon the pun.

My interests and knowledge base center more around studio/broadcast equipment which is quite different than live sound reinforcement, however I'd be happy to chat with you if you still wanted my opinion. My main advice would be pay a little more for good equipment from someone who will be there when something stops working, instead of saving a few dollars from someone who'll say "sorry, we don't carry brand XYZ any longer.

Feel free to post or pm me with what you're thinking of and I'll see if I can be of any help or not.

Good luck.

hey id be happy to help. whats the deal ?

popular live gigs and church boards are the half digital and analog consoles, that give u way more options to get the sound u want without the need for more external gear, like racks or laptops, everything is "in box" , something like this , a presonus studio live would maybe be a little more in the save money budget
m480_top_gal.jpg

Last edited:
Back