Built a blazing fast web server. Almost tempted to see how our site runs on it.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Before our site went crazy awhile back I was in the middle of building a new server. It was faster but it was still pretty fucking slow. After the incident I started building the new one for my site and never wanted to touch this sites server again.

This is the original VPS we ran on from April until October in a load test of 250 concurrent users. A load we NEVER even get close to:
upload_2014-11-8_16-15-16.png

Here is the webserver for RainDD.com/RainMotorsports.com @ 250 users / 1000 connections:
upload_2014-11-8_16-16-7.png

Almost tempted to see how much faster our site is on the same setup. But fuck what happened before :(

For the nerds this only has a single CPU thread, 1 GB of ram. Basically half the resources the old server did.

Is this the shit you're doing while we're playing War Thunder? If this is the reason you're being constantly shot down.. KNOCK IT OFF! Fly your damn plane!

for a second thought you ment you built a browser I was like wtf let me beta test that shit

for a second thought you ment you built a browser I was like wtf let me beta test that shit

LOL. A long long time ago. Jesus the amount of coding it takes to do a browser engine from scratch these days is ridiculous. If your app needs a web browser these days you just throw a prebuilt library in and call it.

Yea, It takes a TON of time, I mean there's coding the engine, and....look....took me 10 minutes to pop this together.
upload_2014-11-8_22-33-10-png.5889

Your move Mr.Rain. No prebuilt libraries.

Check.....and....Mate.

Yea, It takes a TON of time, I mean there's coding the engine, and....look....took me 10 minutes to pop this together.

Check.....and....Mate.

I call bullshit good sir. I see your IE 7.0 and raise you another IE 7.0 powered browser:
upload_2014-11-8_23-2-58.png

I see we have the same issues :p

Attachments

• soulzzisgay.zip
    313.8 KB · Views: 193
upload_2014-11-8_22-33-10-png.5889

Check.....and....Mate.

Picture didn't appear.

ocrfues3illubldnm2wg.jpg

Back