British Idiots?

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Part1.jpg

...because yes every wild life photographer, doctor and white person in Africa is an American? I dunno guess what country I think white people in South Africa typically descended from?

Part2.jpg

That said no real word on where the doc or her parents are originally from. But some British idiot can't read English apparently. Perhaps if it were in American instead he would have understood our aimless vernacular better. J/K J/K... J/K

I've just gotten used to it. The US is the butt of everyone's jokes, but it's also the country everyone looks to for solutions to everything. If we don't intervene we're heartless. If we do we're a warmonger. However this being said I've run into idiots and awesome people in every state and country I have been to. Stupidity is a universal problem.

A country with more nobel laureates than the rest of the world put together can't be doing everything wrong.

I've just gotten used to it. The US is the butt of everyone's jokes, but it's also the country everyone looks to for solutions to everything. If we don't intervene we're heartless. If we do we're a warmonger. However this being said I've run into idiots and awesome people in every state and country I have been to. Stupidity is a universal problem.

And the Stupid People are allowed to Breed.......

talking about british cunts...

Attachments

• bcunt.png
    bcunt.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 248
Back