BF4 Update Thread Patch notes, observations, etc

Animations took some getting used to. So far I like it. Found one bug so far. Wave Breaker E flag can't climb at least one of the side ramps at all. Have to go around. Happened to me a couple times in the same round so who knows.

Supposedly there's a puddle on the Conquest Large version of Hainan Resort near D that will instant kill you if you touch it now.

damn, I am away from the game and they slam down a horde of fixes. They look nice as well.

Seems all maps respawn timers are off for vehicles - it is respawning pretty fast...

Also someone was inquiring about turning back on Commander mode now?

i think a few regulars on that server already said they didnt want it on for that server.

Bumped all from 25 to 50 except for rush server.

Seems all maps respawn timers are off for vehicles - it is respawning pretty fast...

Rush vehicle respawn delay timers are longer than conquest large, conquest large timers remain the same as before the patch.

i.e.

caspian border MBT is 2:30 min on rush, 1:30 min on conquest large.
lancang dam MBT is 2:30 min on rush, 1:30 min on conquest large.

I'm gathering a bunch of videos of glitches still in, or new to, the game that I've recorded....not sure when I'm going to edit it all and put them in one video but anyways, I found this video interesting because I know exactly what he's talking about. Typical DICE breaking things that weren't broken :rolleyes:

I'm gathering a bunch of videos of glitches still in, or new to, the game that I've recorded....not sure when I'm going to edit it all and put them in one video but anyways, I found this video interesting because I know exactly what he's talking about. Typical DICE breaking things that weren't broken :rolleyes:

I was going to make a 2014 compilation of glitches (pre- and post- fall patch) but it got pretty long just with pre-fall patch footage so I decided to split it up. I'll edit and upload the post-fall patch footage another day

Back