BF3: An idea once server is operational.

What day(s) should we play?

• Total voters

Snakebabies

I would like to propose that we have a dedicated time that those of us who wish to play.
Feel free to input actual time of day(s) would be good for you. (include timezone so that we are on same page).

Is it just gonna be the one that was just put up by EA for free? The 'base game' I guess?

We might add premium depending demand specially from our members

But b2k will be on it

We might add premium depending demand specially from our members

But b2k will be on it

Say woot...TBG B2K making a comeback..nice. Its going to be awesome to have great B2K (and stock map) server in the US.

Hopefully we will be able to play 2 consecutive rounds of the B2K maps in particular.

And just my 2 cents, I hope that horrid auto balance plugin from the old days doesn't get used. Nothing more annoying and frustrating then getting balanced while alive and/or in a vehicle...or right in the moment of knifing Joeleb and Skeeter!

Its too aggressive, Almost all other servers use one that changes you after 30-60 sec of player count being unbalanced, and target recent players that joined/ have a low score or (been idle for too long)..And Only when those player DIE not while in combat.

Thanks.

Seems to be Sunday is the most popular day when people are going to be available. Give it a day or so to see what anyone else has to say on the idea.

if we are online tonight I can seed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back