BF1

No fog on some of these maps will at least stop screwing over pilots.
the dynamic weather is an "equalizer" to keep planes from dominating....ESPECIALLY if on a team that knows how to utilize armour and communicate.

I stay my ass out of the sky if I smash into the horizon....at least until it lightens up ;)

the dynamic weather is an "equalizer" to keep planes from dominating....ESPECIALLY if on a team that knows how to utilize armour and communicate.

I stay my ass out of the sky if I smash into the horizon....at least until it lightens up ;)

Have you been on a team that completely dominates the other with planes? I have yet to see much coordination between squads (one of my biggest gripes in battlefield games).

I use the fighter planes quite a lot. I have to if not those bombers just wreck havoc on the ground. But yes, there is a current bad plane lag, I mean real bad enough to call the air dogfighting game broken. You tend to see it more against fighter planes mostly as they zig zag and warp all over the place. It's less drastic on attack planes but it's still there.Not noticeable on Bombers given how slow that they move.

It doesn't get much attention because most of the playerbase do not care about dogfighting. Just mostly using the bomber to drop bombs and get some quick and easy XP. But I do want to let everyone know that current state of the air game with the lag, "netcode",... what-have-you is just not acceptable and Dice need to hot fix this asap. The patch hardly put a dent on this issue. Imagine you trying to shoot a guy with your Assault gun but can't because he's warping all over the map?

Back