Best rig I can get

I always found Techreport's system guides a good starting point to begin building a computer.
TR's April 2013 System Guide - The Tech Report - Page 4 would be the one that is in your budget. This excludes the OS, but if you add windows 8 you would still be well within your budget.

Does your $1,300 include a monitor, keyboard, mouse, and a head set as well? If you, you may need to downgrade a few parts to stay in your price range.

I always found Techreport's system guides a good starting point to begin building a computer.
TR's April 2013 System Guide - The Tech Report - Page 4 would be the one that is in your budget. This excludes the OS, but if you add windows 8 you would still be well within your budget.

Does your $1,300 include a monitor, keyboard, mouse, and a head set as well? If you, you may need to downgrade a few parts to stay in your price range.

Not to mention preferences on products (like intel vs amd, nvidia, asus, gigabyte) so there is a bit more info needed before getting down to the build.

Back