Battlefield 4: Second Assault Trailer : Metro 2.0 + Gulf Of Oman +

PapiDrag0n

Levolution! Operation Metro 2.0 with Elevators, Crushing Floors and Lights Out! + Gulf Of Oman OMG!!!+ Caspian Border and Operation Firestorm ! These maps will be out Exclusively on Nov 22 on the Xbox one first, PC date hasn't been confirmed yet!

[video=youtube_share;pQPEqjOySDs]http://youtu.be/pQPEqjOySDs[/video]

Metro Footage Only

[video=youtube_share;GGxBrG6Hu08]http://youtu.be/GGxBrG6Hu08[/video]​

Those are good picks for the four redux maps. Sure wish they would unfuck the stock game first though.

Oh I know the Metro sluts are gonna love that. They really did it up for BF4. & yeah fix game pl0x kthxbye

Truth is the people who do "expansion" work are not made up of much of the core team that needs to be working on fixing the game. Artists and designers are kind of free to work on the new maps while the core team works on the engine and game itself. Thats not to say they are not part timing the expansion as well. New modes or changes to require some people to be in both places at once. Really depends on the size of the team but on a 100 man team doing the next 4 maps has almost no impact on fixing the core game.

Agreed with both. On a side note, I never been much of a fan of Metro, but the new version is very interesting..but Gulf of OMG..i mean Oman. WOW. I really really love that map on BF3. Cant wait to play the BF4 version. Sandstorms, updated water physics and more versatile vehicles gameplay..nice! Too bad Strike at Karkand was leftout, its my fave, but its true, Operation Firestorm and Caspian border servers are always full!

Hey, Mustang - you are lucky they don't charge you extra for dumpster access. You know how EA/Dice love to make you pay for every bell and whistle.

Hey, Mustang - you are lucky they don't charge you extra for dumpster access. You know how EA/Dice love to make you pay for every bell and whistle.

Pretty sure there will be a micro transaction feature in Metro 2.0. Basically you will be able to buy "Tokens" from EA. These Tokens will allow you to use the bathrooms and elevators in the Metro...oh. Also the trains.

Hey just to clear my name I made it to 100 without the dumpster. I can always just stand in my old spot right on the B flag and have fun with my "new" toys not just that old M67

I wonder when they will put in a tactical nuke in a battlefield game?

Pretty sure that the Dumpster is going to be an unlock on a mission that comes with the expansion.

Agreed with both. On a side note, I never been much of a fan of Metro, but the new version is very interesting..but Gulf of OMG..i mean Oman. WOW. I really really love that map on BF3. Cant wait to play the BF4 version. Sandstorms, updated water physics and more versatile vehicles gameplay..nice! Too bad Strike at Karkand was leftout, its my fave, but its true, Operation Firestorm and Caspian border servers are always full!

karkand like the bf2 version made over would be sexy as FUCK! omg, that would be all I played. I would love to have a inf only srver!! FUN fucking times

Pretty sure there will be a micro transaction feature in Metro 2.0. Basically you will be able to buy "Tokens" from EA. These Tokens will allow you to use the bathrooms and elevators in the Metro...oh. Also the trains.

I will say it was quite a shock to have to pay to take a crap at a train station in Switzerland. I will say that it was extremely clean, but when you have to fork out some dough to deuce, you want to make sure you take full advantage.

Geez, I agree Mustang. This is going on two months late now...

They better not have destroyed the metro choke points. That MADE the game.

Back