Banned

spamgoblin

Banned for RDX hopping, yes I was doing it but I wasnt aware of that rule. I dont play on your server very much because I like to avoid all of your gun shipping skills that all of you have lol. So when I had the opportunity to RDX whore you guys I did exactly that when I was defending our titan.

My first thought was you guys dominate the air and never face adversity and when you come to the ground and it doesnt go your way you issue bans until I came here and actually read the rules, so I apologize.

I do apologize having RDX hopped on your server and if unbanned will never do it again on your server. But if you see me on other servers where it is legal my suggestion would be to stay in the air. :)

OT:
and whats up FAST !!

We're not just all air jockeys here. I can kick your ass any day of the week on the ground - RDX hopping or not (you'll just die in mid-air).

I might suggest that you don't post your first thoughts, which make us look like a bunch of whiny losers who flagrantly issue bans.

Which server and what's your ingame name? You'll have to wait for the admin that banned you to rule on this.

It was on 24/7 Suez and in game name is spamgoblin
and I posted my first thought to let you guys know I was wrong for thinking it.

RingUrBell please accept my buddy request when you see it, hoping to see you play some infantry servers tonight, I will be joining on you so you can "kick your ass any day of the week on the ground".

Yeah, no. I'm actually glad someone else besides me banned this little punk. He's an RDX hopping, nade spamming loser in every server I've ever seen him in, no reason to let him do the same in our servers. I've had the displeasure of playing against him in pubs, and while killing him is not a problem I have zero desire to let him bring his horrible play style into our servers.

And posting that little statement about us being trigger happy, I think I'll oblige you and extend your ban to all of our servers.

Thanks for playing, later.

[quote1230584075=CTFalcon]
Yeah, no. I'm actually glad someone else besides me banned this little punk. He's an RDX hopping, nade spamming loser in every server I've ever seen him in, no reason to let him do the same in our servers. I've had the displeasure of playing against him in pubs, and while killing him is not a problem I have zero desire to let him bring his horrible play style into our servers.

And posting that little statement about us being trigger happy, I think I'll oblige you and extend your ban to all of our servers.

Thanks for playing, later.
[/quote1230584075]

Very convenient of you to leave out the fact that I said I was wrong for thinking that, and if I am nade spamming and demo packing in a server that does not belong to you, has no affiliation with you and does not have the same rules that your server does then rather you should blame yourself for playing there in the first place. Stay on your server where you can tell people how to play and where you're safe and don't venture out to other servers if you can't play by their rules, because I can tell you i'm not the only one who plays like that chief.

I didn't come here trying to start shit, I respect you guys if you unban me cool, if not cool.

Happy Holidays.

Nope, I'll ban you because you ARE a demopacker and you DID demopack in our servers which is breaking the rules. And as to being "safe" in our servers, I could care less man. I venture out into all the good infantry servers because I like the high level of play.

[quote1230586641=CTFalcon]
Nope, I'll ban you because you ARE a demopacker and you DID demopack in our servers which is breaking the rules. And as to being "safe" in our servers, I could care less man. I venture out into all the good infantry servers because I like the high level of play.
[/quote1230586641]

I wont debate someone with a twisted opinion and a skewed view.
I'll be sure to demo pack the living shit out of you until my heart is content on other servers if you decide to venture out.
Demo packs, wether you like it or not are part of the game and you're gonna deal with them if you go to a server with FF off and its not against the rules.

"Thanks for playing, later. "

Spammie - don't take it personally - I can kick just about anyone's ass in a gunfight. But I love taking tags from RDX hoppers who can't seem to fight any other way (guns/knives/tanks/APCs/etc.).

See you on other servers.

nothing personal here, it's just a game to me. Seems a bit personal with falcon for whatever reason.

Ok Spam check it out,

I can understand that your apeal to be unbanned, however as with every other post about the unbanment of RDX hoppers you can see that I have banned most of them,

there is a ZERO tolerance policy on titans for rdx hopping, as in the past it would be an instant ban, however things have been toned down to a kick.

HOWEVER, in your case of demo hopping, you cannot plead ignorance to the server rules. the is a banner in the load in screen of EVERY SERVER that states the information and rules, which EVERYONE READS. so please dont tell me you didnt know, when the rules scroll in game, are posted on the load in banner and our banned section is extremely packed with apeals.

Im dont have a skewed or slanted opinion and I aproach issues within our community as they should be, PROFESSONIALLY.

now if you choose to recontruct a professional apeal with a desire to be unbanned because you want to play in our severs or you wouldnt be here, than please do so. If not than its at your loss.

and FYI:

We have an assortment of the most elite players in this community, that spans much more than Pilots, Many of our clan memebers including, Myself, Falcon and Ring are just as deadly on the ground as we are in the Air.

I know I have to catch Ring off guard, to get a kill; so, I would bet Spam, you would get your ass handed to you so many times that your BF boots would be hung up for retirement. Or, when you go to fart it sounds like stiff wind through a pine tree...because you are going to take it like a CHAMP.

Lex, I did not come here with a bad attitude. CTFalcon did. please re-read this entire thread. Honestly no lies I am claiming ignorance on the demo pack hopping. I swear I did not read it on the loading screen as I was not paying attention to the screen while the game was loading and did not bother to look at the rules. I would love to be unbanned so I can go up against you guys in the air even though I know I will get my ass kicked there. I have some air transport techniques I would like to try against you guys to see if I can find some crack in your air game.

not unless your camping on a tower; I would suggest unban. An if the admin do agree just remember your a marked man and under the microscope.

I understand, I wont be attacking or defending titan when I play there. I'm going to try to give yo uguys a run for you money in the air transport, what If I have a crew of Saww men hanging out the side of it? I know its nothing a TV missle can't handle but I think we should be able to turn a head or two, maybe not but I want to try it.

I agree with Balls. I'll talk with the rest of the Steering Committee and see what they think. I would have responded sooner, but I was hammered on the 31st and spent most of today in recovery.

Back