Ban appeals.

colonelva

Just wanted to say I love reading your ban appeals. I still can't get over how many people that say derogatory terms are Jewish or black (allegedly). Oh and their spouses are those ethnicities as well. Lol. Make for some great reads.

Yea, I do get a cackle out of some of the excuses people give every once in a while. Though most are similar. The amount of appeal traffic that comes through is insane, so there pretty much isn't anything we haven't heard.

Just a friendly neighborhood reminder (though I know you are good about it): Please refrain from replying to ban appeals, as it can outbreak into some unwanted nonsense.

I have played online 1st person shooters for almost 20 years and Battlefield has the worst acting players, that I have ever seen. They are down right nasty, mean, and without morals. Majority of them are young Americans and this country is in deep shit if this is are future?

I too get a kick out of some of them!

Welcome to the era of MTV and Hiphop, parents not being able to properly discipline their children, and the Vietnam era protesters are in charge of our country.

Welcome to the era of MTV and Hiphop
I think that era died 15-20 years ago.

and the Vietnam era protesters are in charge of our country.
^^this 120% though. fawkin ehl. got about 10-15 years till the latter half of baby boombers are running this country. then in about 50+..Idiocracy!
idiocracy.jpg
idiocracy-20070215034131983-000.jpg

Back