Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCIFI3Dzoo

I play on this server all the time and I got banned for some really crazy stuff. I'm hoping this is a filter mistake I"m a TBG regular. Tonight at 3/18/2016 6:49 PM ET somebody was saying something stupid about Trump... "they hope he does something and removes the Muslims" or something like that. This person was NOT banned by the way. I added a ironic/sarcastic comment.. "and the Jews too". That's all I said and I got banned. Thanks for looking into this.

Hey... I totally understand. I tell people.. on other servers that don't ban this... I don't want to hear that crap or I leave. I'm not a racist. And I've never said
anything racist. The "other" thing was awhile back.. almost a year ago so I forget the specifics... but if I remember right it's the same circumstances as this.
Something taken totally out of context by the filters. If a live person was there and read what was going on they would NOT think what I said was racist.
In either incident. It's your call of course but I think I really like playing on your servers and I would definitely just not even chat any more at all if all this
kinda trouble would start from something so simple. To me racism is something said in a "hateful" or "derogatory" manner. Was I said was out of sarcasm
to something insensitive said by something else. I didn't take what they said as racists about "Trump banning muslims from the USA" but surely a lot more
provocative than what I said and they didn't get banned. I made a sarcastic comment to what they said that was insensitive. It was irony saying.. and what
you going to ban Jews too. But if you guys are that picky then it's your call. I just don't understand the permanent ban. I'll leave for awhile and come back
and be more careful in the future if I have but this , neither one of these 2 incidents in fact, warrant a perm ban. I hope you reconsider. I'm a Gulf War
Vet that fought with half dozen different races, ethnicities, and 90% of my friends my whole life have been black americans. So either way sorry for
wasting your time if this can't be resolved and I'll just find other servers if I have too. Good luck with TBG.

Locked as this was finalized in the other read.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back