Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
Back 2 Karkand
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
06/07/2013 - 09:43 pm -3GMT
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Silent1_1974
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Sniped him while he was waiting the heli.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I'm sorry, I always follow the rules. I rarely snipe. So i was running by C (Sharqi Peninsula) and i saw a guy by the Ru uncap so i sniped him, i just shot him trying to check the distance and killed him. I said sorry after that. I know, this is a stupid excuse but here i am. lol
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Yeah, sorry, i know shoting uncaps isn't allowed and i never thought the shot would hit him. Was only 1 shot.

Your ban will be lifted. I personally thinks thats a lame excuse but atleast its an excuse. You know the rules and I even had it yelled on the screen not to shoot into uncapps. It had been going on for several rounds and you were in those rounds too.

Spoke with Silent and he agreed to remove the ban. You just happened to test the range at the wrong time as he was having issues with numerous players for doing the same thing. You should be good to go, let me know if it doesn't take.

Hahaha, don't worry silent will come in here and lift your ban. I'm sorry I think it's hilarious youre usually such a gentleman in server. Lobbing .50 cal rounds at people, what a jerk :p

Back