Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouzou Enjoyer

In Game Name RouzouEnjoyer

Steam ID (If Applicable) I use origin

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Metro 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Tuesday, February 20th, at approximately 7:00-8:30 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) renata kicked me from metro 90hz for slither, idk who banned me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Moving funny

Any additional comments you would like to add? I ended up getting kicked by an admin from 24/7 metro, but as I tried to join rush TBG ( my favorite server) I have kept getting a message. " Kicked by admin " However, I am not sure if this is a permanent or temporary ban, But otherwise I would like to appeal.
It is also worth mentioning I only tried TBG rush and Metro, but as I joined a different TBG server. I had no issues getting in. Personally it is just strange to me how if I am not able to join a handful of servers, but can still access the others.
Thank you
- Rouzou

Last edited:
You were banned from the Rush server for movement exploits, if you wish to stay on our other servers I suggest quitting the movement exploits

You were banned from the Rush server for movement exploits, if you wish to stay on our other servers I suggest quitting the movement exploits
May I be reconsidered and given a second chance as a last warning. I will not continue to use movement exploits such as rouzous zouzous, vouzous and zouous. I simply just want to play TBG rush as its the only good rush server left.
Pretty please with sprinkles chocolate fudge and 2 cherries on top.
- Rouzou

Attachments

• IMG_8315.jpg
    IMG_8315.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8316.gif
    IMG_8316.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
May I be reconsidered and given a second chance as a last warning. I will not continue to use movement exploits such as rouzous zouzous, vouzous and zouous. I simply just want to play TBG rush as its the only good rush server left.
Pretty please with sprinkles chocolate fudge and 2 cherries on top.
- Rouzou
No. Both accounts - Rouzouenjoyer and BF4Isdead are banned on rush Permanently. You were only kicked from Metro. If you continue on any of our servers this ban will be extended to all of them.

Appeal denied.

No. Both accounts - Rouzouenjoyer and BF4Isdead are banned on rush Permanently. You were only kicked from Metro. If you continue on any of our servers this ban will be extended to all of them.

Appeal denied.
Time to update bans for all servers on all accounts. You went back on your word and decided to not listen when told to stop after being admin killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back