Ban Appeal Battlefield 3

Moist-Master

In Game Name (WET)Moisture-Manager

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? Battlefield 3 - All maps conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned sometime around 2100-2200

Admin that banned you (If you remember) dan

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for was dicking around with some buddies about the knife glitch where you press F while in vehicle then get out and stab someone, get teleported into space and hopefully parachute onto a building without dying (its retardedly hard)

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was believing this was okay as (TBG)xxliquidxx was in a server a few days ago while me and some regulars were doing it and witnessed us doing it. if its not allowed I whole heartedly apologize and will not do it again.

Last edited:
if its not allowed I whole heartedly apologize and will not do it again.
It isn't. And you won't.

Just because there is an admin in the server at the time doesn't mean what you may be doing is ok. Primarily we are there to play the game. Admining takes a backseat.

Moving forward you will not be given another chance.

We are currently in the process of trying to lift this ban, Our tools are giving us trouble please be patient.

It isn't. And you won't.

Just because there is an admin in the server at the time doesn't mean what you may be doing is ok. Primarily we are there to play the game. Admining takes a backseat.

Moving forward you will not be given another chance.

We are currently in the process of trying to lift this ban, Our tools are giving us trouble please be patient.
thank you.

Back