Baked Potato Ver. 4.0 all up in this!

TheBakedPotato

Heya folks! I figure that since I've been playing on your BF4 Rush server so much, I'd stop by and see what y'all are about.

So hello. I'm {RS}Baked Potato Ver. 4,0 though to be fair Rabid Snarks have kinda been dead for years. Keep the tags just because I liked em.

Been gaming since I was like 3... Have done video game support for the last two years. Even got a special thanks in a few games which is nice. So anyway. hello. how goes it?

welcome to the forums...glad to know you enjoy our servers. Hopefully I will have some game time this weekend and will see you in RUSH!

I'd like to thank you both for the warm welcome. Hopefully I'll have the pleasure of shooting you, or at the very least shooting at you, in the near future. :3

Welcome to the forums. Love the Dr. Strangelove photo. Although it was a great role for Sellers, Slim Pickens really steals the show.

Oh yeah, Strangelove is my favorite movie. Pickens did kinda steal the show but they all turned it into something magical. Kubrick really is an amazing director.

Back