The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Zappy
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BF
Where are you located?:
NC
What is your Occupation/School?:
Ceramics
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Talking with Renno and Red.
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Would like to be part of the best clan out there again if possible. Thanks for the opportunity if granted.

Weren't you already a member a long time ago? Did you go inactive or something? o_0 Your name is recognizable from the 2142 days...

He played with us for a few years in 2142/BC2/BF3.

Weren't you already a member a long time ago? Did you go inactive or something? o_0 Your name is recognizable from the 2142 days...

Yep. Good to see you Heat. Long story short, I ended up retiring from the air force last July, starting going to school full-time, etc.....life kinda threw me a curveball in some ways. At the time, I didn't feel as though I could be as active in the clan as I should have been, hell, I haven't played BF3 in 5 months or so. Now that things are settled down, and after meeting Renno yesterday, I miss being part of you guys. That's really it in a nutshell.

...I miss being part of you guys. That's really it in a nutshell.

Couldn't do one post without mentioning your nuts could you? Filthy fucker.

Did you use 100 mph tape? Only counts if it is green, not silver. Welcome back Zappy!

Back