Application to Join True Born Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauro09873

Your age? 24

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME mauro

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) loco98765

Discord User Name mauro09876

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 3

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? bf4 rush bf4 conquest bf3 canals 24/7 team death match

Where are you located? NJ EAST US

Are you able to donate to TBG to help keep us alive and grow? Yes

What made you apply to us? just like your server

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? just want play rush again

Your age? 24

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME mauro

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) loco98765

Discord User Name mauro09876

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 3

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? bf4 rush bf4 conquest bf3 canals 24/7 team death match

Where are you located? NJ EAST US

Are you able to donate to TBG to help keep us alive and grow? Yes

What made you apply to us? just like your server

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? This may include populating or seeding servers. Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? just want play rush again

This is just a non members 2 cents, but considering you were banned from the server 10 minutes before you made this, for using racial words, I...doubt you'll be accepted as a member. Even if you are, that server isn't coming back to you, there's absolutely no excuse, and this is when you realize that actions have consequences. I wish you a better situation than I foresee happening.

This is just a non members 2 cents, but considering you were banned from the server 10 minutes before you made this, for using racial words, I...doubt you'll be accepted as a member. Even if you are, that server isn't coming back to you, there's absolutely no excuse, and this is when you realize that actions have consequences. I wish you a better situation than I foresee happening.
am black so am racist by your standers even Tho i know your white your people held are people down for 400 plus years lol now you feel bad for a word your people created yeah okay am racist lol come to the hood and you Finna see a lot

bunch of no good white folks trying control and dictated freedom of speech f this clan ban me from all the servers because i wont ever play your shitty bs server againg even if its the last one in the whole bf4 i don't care f u mean.

f you pussy

First of all you are replying to a non member of TBG. Are you aware of that?

Second, its our rules, we pay for the server not you. DO not come to our own backyard throwing your weight around. That's not going to happen.

Third, this is the same Mauro that was in BF1 channel with us last night? The guy that I was playing with? Yeah that is you.

Night and day of a difference man, too bad. You got clearly an issue and you need to get yourself checked.

App denied, ban appeal denied.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back