Appealing my ban

Forgotten031511

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Forgotten031513

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** # TBGclan.com - BATTLEFIELD 3 & BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS | NO LAG ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Unknown

Admin that banned you (If you remember) FossilMaker31 ?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Prior Kick?

Any additional comments you would like to add? Please see this thread: https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/admin-abuse.47578/

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

image.png

FossillMaker31 in my opinion was Abusing his Admin Power with false kicks; Hydra Rockets on an Attack Jet require me to AIM AT THE TARGET. Never the less, that argument is in the other thread.

After being kicked for it again, with nothing wrong in my opinion as I tried to explain it to him, I left and went to the site properly to avoid rage and other unwanted chat in the server. Got no reply, now a Perm Ban instead of talking about it as adults? I hope you can understand my frustrations as I play in TGB Servers A LOT

@Forgotten031511 I respect the fact that you came here to talk this out as an adult. Speaks a lot on your part, as not many players will do so.

I have no say in the appeal, but I hope that the reviewing party will take that into consideration as well as how frequently of a player you are.

Keeping in mind we are all adults here, so let us have an adult conversation to sort out differences or issues. I'll mediate if requested.

@Forgotten031511 I respect the fact that you came here to talk this out as an adult. Speaks a lot on your part, as not many players will do so.

I have no say in the appeal, but I hope that the reviewing party will take that into consideration as well as how frequently of a player you are.

Keeping in mind we are all adults here, so let us have an adult conversation to sort out differences or issues. I'll mediate if requested.

Thank You!

I will await FossillMaker31 reply here and remain/

@Forgotten031511

Sorry for the wait man, we are having an internal conversation about the situation.

I'll be sure to keep you updated if this turns into a more lengthy process.

Sorry if I seemed impatient, I will refrain from any further posts until FossilMaker31 can review (I am sure he has a life which is more important this than this).

Apologies FossilMaker31 for the second tag/post.

Cheers!

I will agree to lift this if you agree to never ram again and understand that if you're caught doing it by me or any other admin you will be PERMANENTLY BANNED from TBG bf2/3 server. Do you understand?

Please forgive my delayed reply. My wife was in a car accident in which her car was deemed totaled (she is safe with no injuries) so we were out of state car shopping this weekend.

FossilMaker31, I agree not to ram in any server, TBG or not. I dislike the tactic and had no intentions of doing so when we were gaming together; though, I do see your perspective on the issue and respect your ruling on the matter. Especially as it is your server, I could have easily used a different tactic which did not resemble ramming. I apologize for the disturbance I caused on the server, in your gaming time, and on this forum.

I thank you for the ban appeal and hope to rejoin the TBG server(s) again soon...might be a few days, the darn rabbits (wife loves them) chewed through my tried and true G15 Keyboard (10+ years of loyal service and now dead :-( ...sad day) cable. So a new G910 is on the way.

Back