Appealing my ban

Jonathan Reece

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Deathwatch_010

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ###24/7 all maps conq - TGBCLAN.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Between June 2-3?

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Everything fine yesterday and every other time I visited your server. Not sure what the Autoban app is looking at. Never banned from any other servers.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

would you be able to post a screenshot of the ban message you're getting in the mean time until a HA can look into it. i might be able to tell you whats going on?

Will give that a shot when I get the chance. It only pops up on the bottom of the screen for a second then dispersal. Should be able to get a quick screenshot though.

Looks like it must have been some odd glitch or something. Either that or someone already lifted it because it seems I can now log in. Anyhow, if it was a bug, sorry to bother you all. If not, thanks for lifting it but would still be curious to know what it was for.

Back