Appealing my ban

Rhynostar

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Rhynostar

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** 24/7 Final Stand Battlefield 4

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 6/1/16

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not specified

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I'm not sure, It was an automated ban because it said I had a hacking history

Any additional comments you would like to add? As you can see by my history on all of your battlefield 4 servers I obviously do not hack and believe this to be a mistake

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi there,
I'm not able to find why you're banned. Please wait for a head admin.in the meantime can you provide a screenshot of the ban message?

eckjO7N

Rhynostar was a error, because both have the same EAGUID

Rhynostar
EA_BF6AAEE1DA0E7EDF7303E3D804DFC724
df5b9dbc95482dcfbd08e77acc367ffb

Glau68 (The correct ban is this user hacking in PBBANS)
EAGUID: EA_BF6AAEE1DA0E7EDF7303E3D804DFC724
PBGUID: 089e2ff605f84cb9b7f0642b9f2b97f1
https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-378621.html

sorry.

was a wrong update but i fixed the problem the last tuesday at 6:55 am because happened to me too.

Back