Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickflawlessmime

I typed "didjew" as opposed to "did you", when asking a question on your hardline server and got banned for a racial slur. I wasnt being racist. I love tbg, i have donated in the past, have samoedaddy and kvykevin on my friends list and understand its just a plugin script that bans for certain words. I come here respectfully to ask to be unbanned.

Im ranked 11th on the server. I play tbg alot and have the utmost respect for the rules and the admins and abide by them and tell others to do so as well. I didnt expect to get banned for typing didjew.

I can vouch for mime. I was there. He was not intentionally using the word jew. He was using slang and saying "Didjew" as in 'did you'. We play almost solely on the TBG hotwire server and support the hell out of you guys. I was banned for the same thing for typing canigetawitness. Thankfully I was unbanned quickly by the TBG admins. Thank you TBG clan for the server!

I can vouch for mime. I was there. He was not intentionally using the word jew. He was using slang and saying "Didjew" as in 'did you'. We play almost solely on the TBG hotwire server and support the hell out of you guys. I was banned for the same thing for typing canigetawitness. Thankfully I was unbanned quickly by the TBG admins. Thank you TBG clan for the server!
Look out! "Conniving Bones" vouched for him. Let's all just drop everything and make sure we give this the utmost attention. LOL

Why don't the two of you start typing like human beings and stop practicing for "the most illiterate fuck of 2015 contest".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back