Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashingsteve

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Dolphin_Tra1ner

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- # BATTLEFIELD 3 | NEW 40HZ TICKRATE | TBGCLAN.COM #3

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** i think the week of 9\20\2015 (i really don't remember)

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for someone was team killing by ramming aircraft for about 45 minutes or more, i finally snapped and said "that was a ni55er thing to do"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am not racist and would never want to offend anyone, I understand the rules and I am willing to comply with them. I please ask for a second chance given the situation. this was my fav server by far

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I see that I should have explained better, but It would not let me type anymore when first posting. What I said was neither a racist word or a phrase used in a racist context because; The kid kept joking that he was black and a N word. AI understand the rules and the need to censor that stuff. It makes sense, but here in this situation, there was nothing racist about it. But I would like to clearify, I am a 26 year old black man who holds a degree in aerospace engineering (not trying to sound like a tool). I'm also a pretty nice guy and contribute to society.When I use that word (which I try not to because it's not so classy) It is just as a joke. I honestly did not think i was breaking a rule when I said that, given the whole situation and what the other guy was saying for almost an hour while team killing.

you used a racist word and was banned.

It is just as a joke
its not going to cut it here.

The kid kept joking that he was black and a N word
huh , what? i can and have read the logs. this never happen.

not trying to sound like a tool

making shit up does make you a tool.

aerospace engineering

act like it. and no its not being lifted.

When I use that word (which I try not to because it's not so classy)
your right and its easier not to, unlike you did.

It is just as a joke
no its not. why you think you got banned.

what the other guy was saying for almost an hour while team killing

really? again with this?

Last edited:
dude, von. and its prety clear you are 5 years old.... or mammas boy. so no worries im gone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back